再别康桥中英文版

再别康桥 · 剑桥市议会议长为你读诗 · 第481期 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again ---by Xu Zhimo

Very quietly I take my leave 轻轻的我走了,

As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来;

Quietly I wave good-bye 我轻轻的招手,

To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳,

Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影, Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾。

The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇,

Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,

I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草!

That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭,

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 是天上虹;

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

揉碎在浮藻间,沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

1

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 寻梦?撑一支长篙, To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉, And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud 但我不能放歌,

Quiet nessis my farewell music;悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Even summer insects heap silence for me 夏虫也为我沉默,

Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave 悄悄的我走了,

As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的来;

Gently I flick my sleeves 我挥一挥衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away不带走一片云彩。

2


© 2024 实用范文网 | 联系我们: webmaster# 6400.net.cn