泰戈尔美丽语句中英文对照
泰戈尔一生的创作诗歌受印度古典文学、西方诗歌和孟加拉民间抒情诗歌的影响,多为不押韵、不雕琢的自由诗和散文诗;他的小说受西方小说的影响,又有创新,特别是把诗情画意融入其中,形成独特风格。
名句:
译文1:一旦,我们相梦见,我们是陌生人。我们醒来发现,我们爱着对方.
译文2:曾经我梦见我们彼此是陌生人,但是在现实当中我们是彼此深爱着对方
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
瀑布歌唱道:"当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。"
The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
"完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
人对他自己建筑起堤防来。
Man barricades against himself.
使生如夏花之
绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
"谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"
Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.
我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时, 你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?
The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
忧愁在我心中沉寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。
the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」
“I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''
樵夫的
斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。
The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.
想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。
He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。
The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.
白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.
尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。
God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.
使卵石臻於完美的,并非锤的打击,而是水的且歌且舞。
Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在* 中。
God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。
The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.
萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。
'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.
小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。
The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
果实的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的,但还是让我在默默献身的阴影里做叶的事业吧。
Fruit is a noble cause, the cause of flower is sweet, but still let me in the obscurity of the shadow of the dedication to do it cause leaf.
世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死,而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你
The furthest distance in the world,Is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you,Yet you don't know that I love you.
相关文章
- 泰戈尔作品全集txt 泰戈尔诗集
- 散文两篇教案
- 第四单元外国名篇名著
- 英文励志语句
- 泰戈尔精美语句
- 24散文诗两首导学案
- 编译错误信息中英文对照
- 7散文诗两首教案
- 作文精彩语句
泰戈尔作品全集 拉宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔(1861年-1941年),印度著名诗人.文学家.社会活动家.哲学家和印度民族主义者.1861年5月7日,拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔出生于印度加尔各答一个富有的贵族家庭.1913年,他以<吉檀迦利> ...
散文两篇教案 霞 2006.9.27 三维目标 1.知识与能力: 理清文章思路, 整体把握文章内容, 深入理解作者的思想感情. 2.过程与方法:研读重点段落, 深入领会语句的深层含义鉴赏作品的哲理美. 3.情感态度与价值观: 体会作者朴素纯 ...
第四单元 外国名篇名著 教材解读:在人类文明的星空中,有许多灿若星辰的伟大作家,列夫·托尔斯泰.海明威.安徒生.泰戈尔.契柯夫„„他们创作的不朽作品,早已走出了国门,成为世界各国人民共同的精神财富.本组教材就是围绕"外国名篇名著& ...
1.Great minds have purpose, others have wishes. 杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望. 2.Being single is better than being in an unfaithful r ...
泰戈尔的美句~~~收藏价值巨大 来源: 吴为的日志 生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美. Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. 有一次,我 ...
24.<散文诗两首>导学案 设计:海胜中学 第一课时<金色花> 泰戈尔 [学习目标] 1.了解作者及其主要作品. 2.指导学生把握诗文基调,有感情地朗读诗文. 3.反复诵读,品味诗歌的精美语言,体会诗歌中美好的母子深 ...
******************************* * 编 译 错 误 信 息 * ******************************* ';' not allowed before 'ELSE' ElSE前不允许有& ...
7<散文诗二首>教案 教学目标 知识与能力: 1.指导学生把握诗文基调,有表情朗读诗文,培养学生鉴赏诗歌的能力. 2.理解两首诗末尾语句蕴含的思想感情. 3.学习这两首散文诗借助具体形象抒发对母爱的爱的手法,写一段话,表达对父母 ...
作文精彩语句集录 1. 人的眼睛是由黑白两部分组成的,可是神为什么要让人只能通过黑的部分去看东西呢?因为人生必须透过黑暗,才能看到光明. --犹太人经典<塔木德> 2. 人生好比香料,捣得愈碎,磨得愈细,香得愈浓烈. 3. 如果 ...